Representing the Injured in Pennsylvania Since 1981
Our firm has been a cornerstone in the Pittsburgh community since 1981. Founded by Edward J. Abes and Thomas Baumann, our firm's attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience in workers' compensation, personal injury, Social Security Disability and veterans' benefits.
Our lawyers understand just how challenging it is to go through a serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one. When you work with our firm, you can expect:
- Dedicated representation: Your case will never be handed off to a paralegal or legal assistant. And we will never shuffle your case among our lawyers. The attorney you work with at the beginning of your case will stand beside you throughout the duration of your case.
- Excellent communication: When you work with us, you will never wonder what is going on with your case. That is because we will keep you informed every step of the way, answering your phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Results: Our attorneys know how to build a strong case that is designed to achieve results. We will fight to help you obtain the full compensation you need and deserve.
Recognized for Excellence
Several of our lawyers have been recognized for their commitment to excellence in law:
- From 2005 to 2012, Thomas C. Baumann was included in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, and in 2011 and 2012, he was included in the top 50 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers list.
- In 2010, Edward J. Abes was named "Pittsburgh Best Lawyers Workers' Compensation Lawyer of the Year."
- Named to leadership positions in various sections of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Asked to educate our peers on topics such as workers' comp, personal injury, Social Security Disability and veterans' benefits through seminars for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Allegheny County Bar Association as well as through the CompCORNER column in a prominent legal journal
- Made members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for achieving verdicts and settlements of more than a million dollars for personal injury victims
Contact Abes Baumann for a Free Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, contact us online or call 412-228-4786.
Our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay a fee unless we make a recovery for you.